Practice Management Tools
Communicate with your team at the click-of-a-button by modernizing your staff communications with Staff Notify.
Create custom messages to keep your staff informed and working on the same page. Team members will receive updates on their RavePoint dashboard and can also be notified via text or email. Whether you need to organize a staff meeting, notify employees of weather disruptions, or send out daily agendas, Staff Notify makes staying connected simple.I’d Like a Demo!
Staff Notify Benefits
REACH STAFF VIA THEIR DASHBOARD, TEXT, AND EMAIL
- Deliver updates to staff real-time via text or email to keep your team informed even when they’re not at their computer.
- Capture your team’s attention with RavePoint dashboard notifications that appear upon login to ensure your message is read.
- Provide team members the ability to easily review notifications in their dashboard by clicking on the Alerts bell icon for quick access to active updates.
CREATE CUSTOM MESSAGES WITH EASE
- Use the message builder to effortlessly craft the right message to bring your team together.
- Enhance dashboard notifications with buttons that can be linked to supporting articles, training materials, and other useful information for your staff.
- Ensure that only the most relevant updates are visible with settings that let you determine how long notifications are displayed on the RavePoint dashboard.
- Preview your dashboard, text, or email messages to make sure everything is just right prior to hitting “send”.
SELECT THE RIGHT AUDIENCE
- Reach your desired audience with customizable settings that let you choose the exact staff members to receive your notification.
- Adjust your audience by filtering through user roles or select individual names to create a tailored recipient list.
Looking for more information on Staff Notify?
CHECK OUT THESE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
On which plans is Staff Notify available on?
- Staff Notify is offered on RavePoint’s Professional and Enterprise plans – Compare Plans
What if a staff member does not have a mobile number and I send a text update?
- RavePoint will verify if the recipient’s number is textable prior to sending out messages. Staff that are not reachable by text will have messages delivered via email.
How would a staff member be notified of a message while actively logged in?
- Staff Notify leverages RavePoint’s Alerts technology and will update your notification bell as soon as a staff message is sent out. Simply click the bell to access your active updates.